Friday, July 13, 2012

Venturing out with Momma

On our first venture out together--alone--we went to have lunch with Ginna and Ann. It was a perfect adventure. (Despite the fact that I got peed on; I am not the Diaper Queen at our house!) 
You know, there are women in my life that I am so grateful to know. Sometimes I wish we would have met 20 years ago, but we didn't. But, it doesn't matter. 
These are the relationships of kindred spirits who may have actually met each other several generations ago in other lives past. Ginna and Ann are two people that I really could express any crazy thing that's in my head and, despite the famed Face of Judgment, they would "get it." :-) So, it really was a perfect outing, because anything could have happened and it would have been just fine. And, it was.
I am so glad to have friends like these two smiley-faces! 

No comments:

Post a Comment