Sunday, July 8, 2012

Favorite Uncle meets Favorite Nephew

I hadn't thought about this moment too much until I remembered the first time I got to hold Jeff--my first nephew. When we were in the hospital and called Nick to tell him the news, Jeff wanted to tell him, so I didn't really get to talk with him that night. Or any night after that, really. But, Nick and the boys came from Bismarck to meet Calvin when he was a week old. This was the first time Uncle Nick got to see, hear and hold his tiny nephew. I think they like each other.
Jeff perfects his Calvingrip.

Calvin shows off: "Look how big I am, Uncle Nick!"

C: You checkin' me out? Eh? Well, two can play at that game, mister.

I think they'll get along just fine.

Nick really is an amazing person and a phenomenal father to his two little dudes. My brother is kind-hearted, patient and loving--the perfect parenting example for our little family. We're so glad he could visit us!

No comments:

Post a Comment