Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Auntie Heather

The third week that he needed care, Heather came to visit. She was a godsend! The two of them had long conversations (I am sure that they solved most of the problems of the world!), long walks and lots of reading time. It's only appropriate that this is the first week that Calvin started cooing. ;-)
I don't know how we could have done it without Heather. I am still overwhelmed by her generosity and her love. I am so glad to call her my friend. It was wonderful to wisk her away to happy hour on Friday. When Calvin fussed, she just picked him right up and calmed him right down. That was probably my favorite moment of the week.
(That and every day when Heather would tell me that Calvin was 'a dream.' I am so glad that she had a great week with him!) I know she wore him out!
Photo: Today was great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment